Thursday, August 27, 2009

Israel (and some other stuff)....[More for Kunal]

Kunal,
I am sorry if they aren't up to either your standards or mine, but I thought that you might be able to work with some of this stuff maybe...


Here are some that aren't exactly landscapes, but rather more "city scapes" but since it is Israel it doesn't feel as much like a city...if you want them...




These are also in Israel, but they are from an archeological dig, and they are ruins from when the Romans were in Israel.












These are from my trip to Bonaire (an island in the Netherlands Antilles)...one is me underwater and the other is what I thought was a cute view of a blue building across the water.




And the last thing I wanted to mention...have you ever thought about doing interpretations of the plants you take photos of? I think that you could try getting major close ups and things like that. It could be cool. Playing around with light and shadows and stuff.

And the underwater picture is the only underwater one that I had on my computer, but as an idea you could try a sea scape sort of thing. You know how the water makes the wavy lines in the sand and the different fish and corals and kelps and stuff. It would also be a challange getting the way the light reacts with the water and stuff...just an idea.

Thanks so much for the Makhtesh pictures! They're so cool!

Lizzie~

No comments: