Thursday, June 12, 2008

Anger Management

So guys...Guess what??
I haven't been sick for a couple of weeks now!! I am so happy!
I am watching Anger Management right now. I am wondering what the heck is going on. I don't know what is going on. I don't know what the point of the entire thing is. I don't know why I am continuing to watch it, I guess that I just REALLY want to know that it ends up all right. I don't want to keep watching but I just can't stop. What do you think of this movie?? Do you find it as bizarre and pointless as I do?
I was just wondering.
Lizzie~

1 comment:

bimal said...

Hi Lizzie, hope you enjoy your Anger AMnagement show haha

I've posted new tests! they are great! I made the rainbow, a natural one, so its a bit perturbed but nice effects! have a look, i'll be finalising this wallpaper soon, i thought of adding a cloth draping on one of the trees' branches, looks great!

Have a look at them and let me know what you like or dislike :)