Saturday, June 14, 2008

A LOT of Nothing, But Some Good Somethings too

Well, I finished waching Anger Management, and I guess it's not such a bad movie after all. But it is still wierd!!
Also, I don't know...I guess that I have been in a little bit of a funk this last week or so. It's not like I'm really sad or anything, I just am not much of anything. I haven't been feeling particularily good or bad about anything, just always so so. Whatever. (Look at that, I prove my own point without thinking!)
So, I don't know. I have just not had a lot to say, hence the two short posts right in a row. But at the same time, the only reason I have posted two so close together is because I feel like I should have something to say. You know?? I don't know. Maybe that's just me being weird.
Hope that everyone is doing fabulously!
Kunal, thanks for the kind mentions on your blog, I am SO very proud to have been a part of your creative masterpiece, and I REALLY can't wait!
Lizzie~
P.S. For anyone who read this and wondered what I meant about creative masterpiece, I highly suggest checking out Kunal's blog, he really is quite talented!!
He is one of my "favorite links" on the right side over there.

1 comment:

bimal said...

Hiii thanks for the comments! :0 Romance??! What a great idea!!! I think that was the only thing my wallpapers were missing! Romance! How clever!!! Indian princess kidnapped and waiting for rescue sounds good! I think i'll make that the theme then lol. Ok so find a name for the wallpaper :) I'll use the name for the wallpaper.

About the waterfall, yeah it is coming soon, its just taking a super long time :((( It will be behind the first tree on your right. I'll get rid of the trees behind this one so it will look ok. Also, i created the mist that covers the undergrowth, thats the one that disperses colours when struck by sunlight. But the main mist created by the waterfall is yet to come. But they will be ready soon, stay tuned.

Wow i checked your friend's blog, those are such nice flowers! As soon as i finish this wallpaper, i'll make a flower bloom. I got the techniques required qwhile i was making that "spider-like" flower blossom, so now i can make a single good one.

Have a nice day and yeah, i dont mind at all about your post. You can encourage people visiting my blog. i'm more glad :)